A look into the writing for my debut novel, Étouffée. Also, look out for Creole related news, events and updates.

Monday, March 1, 2010

The titles of all my projects

Which title of my 5 projects do you think sounds the best?

First project- Making Luv To Freedom (poetry collection)
Second project- Dream Returned (hip hop and poetry album)
Third project- Soul Gossip (group album)
Fourth project- The Trilogy (poetry book, cd and dvd---within that project though each had its on title. There was my personal favorite "Roller Coaster Eyes," is the name of the DVD.
"Club Freedom" is the name of the book. And the CD is called "Liberate Wax."

Now that I think of it Liberate Wax and Club Freedom are nice too.

And finally, my latest project, the novel, Étouffée.

Which do you like the best?

1 comment:

Joanne Bartolotti said...

Each title matched each project perfectly! You have always had a way to catch the attention of a wide variety of readers and listeners! It is your gift -- keep up the great work. Can't wait to read the novel!

JB