A look into the writing for my debut novel, Étouffée. Also, look out for Creole related news, events and updates.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

WORKOUT...MISSION WEIGHT LOSS, ULTIMATE HEALTH

Briefly....

been on a mission for some years now to knock down some unwanted weight and to gain ultimate health and physical-greatness. I was an athlete all my life and than--snap, all of a sudden I didn't play sports every single day. So anyway, this past week I started my workout...ill share a few of the things I've done to sweat it out!

Wednesday Oct 21 Walked from Masonic to Page & Page to O'ffarell with 5 pound weights on each ankle.

Thursday- Kaiser to Kezar... at Kezar I ran 8 100 meter dashes, 4 with weights, walked back from Kezar to Kaiser with weights

Friday- 3 games of hoop at fitness 40 minutes, 15 minute bike, walked Urban High School to Kaiser

Sunday- 2 mile walk at the Embarcadero..


so far so good..this weeks workouts have been in the gym with lots of cardio on the treadmill and lots of basketball in the gym....

No comments: